Excelling in client service is at the heart of everything we do at Grenville Management and Printing. Grenville is owned by Grenville Management Inc., a company with a proud 40-year history in providing a range of specialized outsource services and printing services to clients and the public. Across Canada and the United States, Grenville offers its clients knowledge, expertise and innovation in access, office, printing and document management so that they can focus on their core business. Grenville staff provide advice, experience and creative skills that clients rely on to look after their facility and document management needs. As a thriving company, enjoying a steady pattern of growth and success, we're looking for the right people who value diversity, career challenges and opportunities, and who also share in our passion for excellence. If these attributes match your qualifications, and you are prepared to exceed the expectations of our clients, we welcome your response.
This is a full time position located in downtown Toronto.
- Within the prescribed time period, pick up letters, envelopes, parcels and other items from customers and hand deliver them within the downtown core
- Sort and deliver mail
- Maintain record of items received and delivered
- Other duties as required
- Completion of secondary school
- Previous mailroom or messenger experience
- Advanced knowledge of the downtown corridor
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet customer expectations
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a consistent basis
Please send resume in the following format: Smith.John-Resume
For our customers and employees, joining Grafikom is the next logical step in the evolution of Grenville. With such similar client focused...