Excelling in client service is at the heart of everything we do at Grenville Management and Printing. Grenville is owned by Grenville Management Inc., a company with a proud 40-year history in providing a range of specialized outsource services and printing services to clients and the public. Across Canada and the United States, Grenville offers its clients knowledge, expertise and innovation in access, office, printing and document management so that they can focus on their core business. Grenville staff provides advice, experience and creative skills that clients rely on to look after their facility and document management needs. As a thriving company, enjoying a steady pattern of growth and success, we're looking for the right people who value diversity, career challenges and opportunities, and who also share in our passion for excellence. If these attributes match your qualifications, and you are prepared to exceed the expectations of our clients, we welcome your response.
On-Call/Part-Time Copy Operator
We are looking for customer service oriented individual to join our team in Oakville. The position is on-call/part-time offering 24 hours per week and shifts will be scheduled between 8 AM and 7 PM. The site location is easily accessible via public transit.
Compensation: Based on experience
- Interact with clientele to determine print and copy needs
- Recommend best approach for job completion and inform customer of expected timeframe
- Monitor copier, print and binding supplies inventory
- Operate a variety of digital print and copy equipment to facilitate completion of orders
- Make sure goods are correctly stored and are appropriately packed for shipping
- Other duties as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Experience with digital print and Copy an asset
- Must be computer literate (Excel, Word, Email)
- Strong problem solving and prioritizing ability
- Excellent administration and organizational skills