Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
GrenCo Energy Services has an opening for a Purchasing/Inventory Control, in our Edmonton, Alberta office. GrenCo Energy Services offers opportunities for qualified people who want to develop in a dynamic and growing organization.
The role of Purchasing/Inventory Control will support the distribution and control of inventory and handles purchasing materials, supplies and services. This role will report to the Operations Manager.
- Oversee Warehouse and Purchasing department
- Forecasting of purchased items; contract pricing, review/audit/qualify vendors
- Work with vendors on vending machine products
- Approve invoices
- Inventory Control
- Item Master maintenance
- Work with broker regarding importing discrepancies
- Set up tariff codes and country of origins for imported products
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- High School Graduate (College Diploma an Asset)
- Five to ten years purchasing experience in a technical environment
- SAP knowledge as asset
- Highly attentive to detail
- Proficient typing and data entry skills
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A commitment to workplace health and safety
- SAFETY TRAINING REQUIRED:
o Office Equipment
GrenCo Energy Services Ltd. manufactures a complete product line of equipment to supply "Progressing Cavity Pump Artificial Lift"...