Greenwin Inc – Kitchener-Waterloo, ON
Summary: The Leasing Specialist will perform the necessary leasing functions to maintain the occupancy goals set by the company and client. Assess the competitive market, analyze the results, and report marketing needs in order to maximize revenue for Greenwin Inc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professionally qualify prospects, demonstrate product and follow-up with clients for renting suites in the building.
- Professionally and courteously handle all telephone and ‘walk-in’ enquiries from prospective tenants
- Register qualifying prospects to determine their needs and financial capabilities, demonstrating suites and amenities, closing, and follow-up.
- Strive for maximum rental rates with zero vacancy.
- Collect and fill out all pertinent information on the Application Form (completed bank form, employment letters, and certified cheques or money orders for first and last month’s rent on all apartments.)
- Order credit checks, fill out and execute the signing of all leases, schedules, assignment, sublet and addendum forms. Notify all applicants of the Landlord’s decision (approval or decline) of the application.
- Fill out and maintain a consistently accurate traffic report and availability to be submitted to management on a weekly basis.
- Regularly inspect upcoming availabilities prior to showing same to potential residents. If unsatisfactory, must be identified as such on the rental availabilities list. * Perform suite inspections on empty suites on the 15th and 30th of each month during the vacancy
- Assist in the completion of market rent studies as determined from time to time by the marketing manager or property manager in order to understand and acknowledge the competition in surrounding buildings.
- Recruit, train and supervise part-time staff to assist you during busy periods (i.e. evenings, weekends).
- Review and provide suggestions on advertising
- Maintain a professional attire in the interest of making a ‘first impression’
- Encourage appointments or viewings with all prospective callers.
- Carry out other duties and/or procedures related to the marketing, rental and administration of suites as may be assigned from time to time.
- Provide administrative support to the site staff and Property Manager as requested and as directed by the Property Manager
- Communicate with the Property Manager, team members and site staff on an ongoing basis
- Assist team in assessing service performance and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed, including evenings and weekends (hours are subject to change from time to time, as determined by Greenwin Inc. in its capacity as agent for the owner, and will reflect, amongst other factors, market conditions and prospective tenant traffic patterns)
- College/University Diploma preferred
- Two years related experience
- Must have own transportation to work at various site locations
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of the rental/leasing industry (one year experience)
- Proficient with computer software, specifically Word and Excel
- Marketing experience an asset
- Goal and results orienteds