Summary: Under the supervision of the Property Manager, the Building Representative will be on site at all times in order to respond to emergencies, tenant concerns/issues, allow access to the building for trade workers, collect monthly rent payments, maintain the cleanliness, order, maintenance and lease apartments as necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to all tenant questions, concerns and complaints in a timely manner
- Keep detailed records of situations and solutions
- Refer to Property Manager if unable to solve problems and relay all office communications and updates to tenants
- Collect and record in log books all incoming rent payments
- Serve all legal documentation pertaining to non-payment of rent and/or further Landlord-Tenant litigation as directed by Property Manager.
- Rent all upcoming suites utilizing and adhering to all Greenwin leasing policies.
- Perform administrative duties as required
- Maintain accurate records with respect to work orders
- Focus on customer service and tenant retention
- Clean entrance and exit of building, laundry room (including wipe down washer/dryer) daily
- Vacuum/wash floors, elevators, hallways, stairs, windows, and common rooms
- Monitor and clean garbage chutes/compactor
- Ensure general up keep of the building at all times
- Perform seasonal duties as required (gardening, snow removal of walkways, salting, etc.)
- Assist with the move in/out of tenants (cleaning of vacant units, etc.)
- Minor maintenance as needed
- Additional duties depending on Building needs and as required by Manager
- Prior experience as Building Representatives an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, assertive, able to initiate new methods
- Strong follow up skills with the ability to deal with confidentiality and sensitive issues
- Intermediate computer skills
- Reliable, dependable and respectful
- Excellent housekeeping skills
- Ability to work long hours and under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Positive and friendly attitude
Greenwin is one of Canada's largest privately owned residential property management companies. Headquartered in Toronto, our company has a...