Greenwich Associates Employee Reviews

Good Company
Cu (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2016
Good company and flexible work culture
Available part time
Good Canadian experience
Good Managers
Good for part timers and college students
But at times the shifts do get cancelled, no fixed hours.
Pros
Part time
Cons
shifts being cancelled
Productive, comfortable and enjoyable workplace with friendly managers and friendly co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON18 October 2016
A typical day at work for me, would be going in talking to my managers and co-workers before shift starts. It has a comfortable atmosphere. What i learned is that if we try our best in doing the job right, at the end of the day we will have fun. All of my managers are really friendly at my work and they are easy to talk to and get along with. I get along easily with my co-workers and i make friends with them. There is no hardest part of the job, except the hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is working friendly managers and co-workers, which makes it an enjoyable experience for me.
Pros
Friendly co-workers and managers
Cons
The hours and the evening shifts from Monday to Friday
Good Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 September 2016
Great rapport with staff. Good experience. It was a great place to work whilst going to school. i would recommend this company to students who are seeking part-time job.
Repetitive, Boring, Awful
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 September 2016
I worked at the Scarborough location for awhile.

Low pay, high stress, management take themselves way too seriously and treat employees like slaves.

Typical day: you sit at a cubicle and call customers and try to get them to do surveys.

Don't take this job if you don't need the money that badly; there's no room for growth or benefits of any kind. It's one of the worst jobs you could subject yourself to. It feels like punishment.
Pros
When it's time to leave at the end of the day.
Cons
Management, the wages, shifts extended at the last minute
3rd party survey company for banks
call center (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 September 2016
Next time you call me make sure you can speak proper english FFS. Seems everyone is either asian or indian.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
Great opportunity to develop my comunication skills.
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 September 2016
Great opportunity to develop my communications skills and my Canadian experience. I have truly enjoyed working with this company during three months in the winter.
productive work place
CER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2016
The day at Greenwich starts at 5 pm, we work approximately for 4 to 5 hours with a short 15 min break.
Managers are cooperative, some of them are strict, but most of them are friendly.
The hardest part of my job was to deal with rude customers, the most enjoyable part was I got to know a lot of nice co-workers.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
short hours
Productive and fun workplace with recognitions for good work
Customer Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 June 2016
A typical day at work would be to get as many surveys as possible from customers. I learned to refine my communication skills, develop my listening abilities, interactive talent and co-operate efficiently with my supervisors/co-workers to maximize my productivity at work. The hardest part of my job was to connect with customers on the phone and I have successfully mastered the necessary skills to create this connection. I have become one of the best representatives at Greenwich Associates over a few months after I started working there. The most enjoyable part of my job is having been able to help customers through their complaints and struggles with their respective financial institutions by transmitting their comments to customer service representatives at their bank or by typing all their comments and just lending them an ear as to show that someone cares about or wants to listen to their issues.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun place to work and meet young people
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 June 2016
Pros: Fun place to work and meet young people

Cons; poor management, no chance to advance, won't listen to your advice, keep changing hours.
Great Experince
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 May 2016
I feel Greenwich Associates has helped gain alot of communication and problem solving skills because the job requires us to interact
Enjoyable atmosphere and effective in improving communication skills
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 May 2016
Good coworkers and flexible work hours
They train properly and provide assistance at all times
Staff is pretty friendly and responsive
Fun workplace
Laura Costello - Supervisor (Current Employee) –  North York, ON25 April 2016
Enjoyable workplace, with amazing coworkers and young and admirable supervisors.

They have amazing events, like barbecue, I really miss that workplace. Although the money was not that great, I really miss the people and the environment that is extremely hard to find somewhere else.
Greenwich
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 April 2016
I worked here as a teller marketer and phone people over the phone and did surveys as i talk to people over the phone it was nice and get boring after
Good for students who seek flexible work hours
Customer Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 March 2016
Great staff with flexible work schedules. Productive environment with scope to learn and flourish in the customer care industry.
Pros
Can select the days to work
Cons
Last moment shift cancellations
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  toronto21 March 2016
Called customers asked how their service was at their local bank. And did customer surveys. I loved talking to someone new getting to know them and their personality.
Productive and supportive atmosphere
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2016
Greenwich Associates provides a fast paced and energetic environment where the customer experience representatives and the management work collectively to exceed daily quotas.
very convenient
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 March 2016
Typical day at work:
you come to work sit at your booth and start to call clients

What you learn:
always being in a professional manner.
smile while your talking.
listen carefully.
EARLY IS ON TIME, ON TIME IS LATE.

Management:
nice and hardworking people.
motivating others.
staying on task.

Co-workers:
always ready to give you advise.
friendly.
courteous.
talkative.

Hardest part of the job:
dialing consistently for 3-5 hours.

Enjoyable part:
getting to know new neighbours every shift.
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
long drive, short hours.
Easy and convenient
Call Centre Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 March 2016
I was a highschool student at the time and the hours were minimal but enough for me. The supervisors were great and other employees were nice as well. overall i would recommend this job.
flexible schedule ideal for students looking for part-time work
Customer Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2016
Conduct surveys over the phone to get respondents feedback about their most recent branch visit.
Typing respondents feedback into the system.
Pros
meet people
Cons
limited work hours, no benefits, no career advancement
Not very much productive work place but its okay good place to get experience
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2015
Well I learned how to answers calls of customers and also how to work in really busy environment within the timely manner. Delivers first-class customer service and builds customer satisfaction and loyalty.

2.9