Greenwich Associates Employee Reviews

Work
Business Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
Had to call households and ask customers how their experience at the bank was. Also you have to reach a certain amount of completed surveys.
Pros
good hours
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 February 2017
The managers are very nice. The people who works there is nice. They are very flexible , when it comes to the shift, in cas you need to cancel or change. a great job to get an extra money.
Flexible work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 February 2017
Stress-free work days and the Multicultural working environment. I have learned more about reaching the target with the time provide.
Pros
Flexible working, Good environment.
Cons
Cuts in hours.
Flexible schedules and very dynamic team
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 February 2017
Nice open space offices with dynamic team, open door management. Ideal job for students, great location in the city, solid company
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Exclusive part time evening shifts
Market Research at its Finest!
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2017
Friendly staff that worked with you and not against you despite the stress every evening to ensure survey targets were made. Otherwise, easy and low stress work for those individuals seeking to get by until they find work in their field of specialty. The work caters to students starting from high school up to University, and other part-time seekers.
Good Company
Cu (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2016
Good company and flexible work culture
Available part time
Good Canadian experience
Good Managers
Good for part timers and college students
But at times the shifts do get cancelled, no fixed hours.
Pros
Part time
Cons
shifts being cancelled
Pros & Con of the workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON1 November 2016
Improved on my oral communication skills by talking to customers over the phone. Pros on this job is that they give us flexible hours. Only con about this job was the short hours.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Low Salary
Productive, comfortable and enjoyable workplace with friendly managers and friendly co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON18 October 2016
A typical day at work for me, would be going in talking to my managers and co-workers before shift starts. It has a comfortable atmosphere. What i learned is that if we try our best in doing the job right, at the end of the day we will have fun. All of my managers are really friendly at my work and they are easy to talk to and get along with. I get along easily with my co-workers and i make friends with them. There is no hardest part of the job, except the hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is working friendly managers and co-workers, which makes it an enjoyable experience for me.
Pros
Friendly co-workers and managers
Cons
The hours and the evening shifts from Monday to Friday
Good Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 September 2016
Great rapport with staff. Good experience. It was a great place to work whilst going to school. i would recommend this company to students who are seeking part-time job.
Repetitive, Boring, Awful
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 September 2016
I worked at the Scarborough location for awhile.

Low pay, high stress, management take themselves way too seriously and treat employees like slaves.

Typical day: you sit at a cubicle and call customers and try to get them to do surveys.

Don't take this job if you don't need the money that badly; there's no room for growth or benefits of any kind. It's one of the worst jobs you could subject yourself to. It feels like punishment.
Pros
When it's time to leave at the end of the day.
Cons
Management, the wages, shifts extended at the last minute
3rd party survey company for banks
call center (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 September 2016
Next time you call me make sure you can speak proper english FFS. Seems everyone is either asian or indian.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
Great opportunity to develop my comunication skills.
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 September 2016
Great opportunity to develop my communications skills and my Canadian experience. I have truly enjoyed working with this company during three months in the winter.
productive work place
CER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2016
The day at Greenwich starts at 5 pm, we work approximately for 4 to 5 hours with a short 15 min break.
Managers are cooperative, some of them are strict, but most of them are friendly.
The hardest part of my job was to deal with rude customers, the most enjoyable part was I got to know a lot of nice co-workers.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
short hours
Productive and fun workplace with recognitions for good work
Customer Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 June 2016
A typical day at work would be to get as many surveys as possible from customers. I learned to refine my communication skills, develop my listening abilities, interactive talent and co-operate efficiently with my supervisors/co-workers to maximize my productivity at work. The hardest part of my job was to connect with customers on the phone and I have successfully mastered the necessary skills to create this connection. I have become one of the best representatives at Greenwich Associates over a few months after I started working there. The most enjoyable part of my job is having been able to help customers through their complaints and struggles with their respective financial institutions by transmitting their comments to customer service representatives at their bank or by typing all their comments and just lending them an ear as to show that someone cares about or wants to listen to their issues.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun place to work and meet young people
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 June 2016
Pros: Fun place to work and meet young people

Cons; poor management, no chance to advance, won't listen to your advice, keep changing hours.
Great Experince
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 May 2016
I feel Greenwich Associates has helped gain alot of communication and problem solving skills because the job requires us to interact
Enjoyable atmosphere and effective in improving communication skills
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 May 2016
Good coworkers and flexible work hours
They train properly and provide assistance at all times
Staff is pretty friendly and responsive
Fun workplace
Laura Costello - Supervisor (Current Employee) –  North York, ON25 April 2016
Enjoyable workplace, with amazing coworkers and young and admirable supervisors.

They have amazing events, like barbecue, I really miss that workplace. Although the money was not that great, I really miss the people and the environment that is extremely hard to find somewhere else.
Greenwich
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON15 April 2016
I worked here as a teller marketer and phone people over the phone and did surveys as i talk to people over the phone it was nice and get boring after
Good for students who seek flexible work hours
Customer Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 March 2016
Great staff with flexible work schedules. Productive environment with scope to learn and flourish in the customer care industry.
Pros
Can select the days to work
Cons
Last moment shift cancellations

2.9