Greenwich Associates Employee Reviews

perfect
Senior Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2017
Greenwich Associates is the leading global provider of market intelligence and advisory services to the financial services industry. We specialize in providing fact-based insights and practical recommendations to improve business results.
good job
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON26 May 2017
was very hard to adapt the environment but the staff is excelent and the training coach was very interactive and helpfull with great work life balance .
Good summer job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON20 May 2017
You learn customer service skills and how to work under pressure. A lot of young people so it's a very upbeat environment to work in. Made some good friends.
Develops communications skills
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON10 May 2017
Very Friendly staff and management. Work environment is laid back, comfortable and welcoming . Some cons include that it is tough work dealing with rude customers, most people don't want to fill out a survey.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Low Salary
Tough work- Need to hone people skills- Quotas set meet
Survey Associate (Former Employee) –  North York, ON31 March 2017
Calling to survey people in the evening is a tough job and often not well received by the people at the other end. Bit stressful if you can't handle rejection. Also, you have quotas to meet, so you simply need to press on. Good experience in terms of dealing conflict resolution and improving people skills as long as you don't take it personally or home with you.
Pros
Good Pay - Above minimum wage Good Experience - People skills
Cons
stated in review
Good for students
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2017
I was a customer experience representative for about a year at Greenwich, basically I would do surveys 5 pm to 10:30. I developed my social skills, my job demanded that I fill out at least 15 surveys per day, so I would have to convince people to stay on the phone when lets face it, nobody likes doing surveys. I learned to pay attention to detail when speaking to others, our job was to probe for information while trying to keep each call short as well. It was a fun environment because everybody there is doing the same thing you are so everyone is very social. The hardest part of the job was getting used to eating dinner at 8 pm and going to sleep at around 11, and then going to college the next morning.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Tough work, most people don't want to fill a survey.
Great to develop communication skills and work ethic
Customer Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON12 March 2017
Good management . Great training . Great for new comers to Canada to develop skills communicating with various group types.
Laid back environment. Call centre.
Pros
good training
Cons
constant calling for hours
Work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 February 2017
Excellent work environment and friendly staff. Recruiting officer is very patient and friendly. The work culture is very welcoming and laid-back.
Work
Business Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
Had to call households and ask customers how their experience at the bank was. Also you have to reach a certain amount of completed surveys.
Pros
good hours
Good start-up job
Customer Contact Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2017
Greenwhich Associates is a great part time job. it is basically for young students looking for pocket change. There is no room for growth there. Hours are sometimes guaranteed.
Pros
fun surveys
Cons
long scripts

Want to know more about Greenwich Associates?

Ask a question
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 February 2017
The managers are very nice. The people who works there is nice. They are very flexible , when it comes to the shift, in cas you need to cancel or change. a great job to get an extra money.
Flexible work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 February 2017
Stress-free work days and the Multicultural working environment. I have learned more about reaching the target with the time provide.
Pros
Flexible working, Good environment.
Cons
Cuts in hours.
Flexible schedules and very dynamic team
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 February 2017
Nice open space offices with dynamic team, open door management. Ideal job for students, great location in the city, solid company
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Exclusive part time evening shifts
Bonne expérience en service client
Customer Service Representative, data entry (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC29 January 2017
Bonne ambiance de travail, flexible heures, les managers sont compréhensifs et encouragent les employées le plus souvent possible.
Pros
Cons
Le salaire n'est pas tres haut pour les bilingues en service client. Avec le travail qu'on accomplit, le nombre d'appel par jour dépasse 100 appels en 4 heures, on devrait augmenter le salaire au moins à 14 $ par heure.
Market Research at its Finest!
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2017
Friendly staff that worked with you and not against you despite the stress every evening to ensure survey targets were made. Otherwise, easy and low stress work for those individuals seeking to get by until they find work in their field of specialty. The work caters to students starting from high school up to University, and other part-time seekers.
Good Company
Cu (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2016
Good company and flexible work culture
Available part time
Good Canadian experience
Good Managers
Good for part timers and college students
But at times the shifts do get cancelled, no fixed hours.
Pros
Part time
Cons
shifts being cancelled
Pros & Con of the workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON1 November 2016
Improved on my oral communication skills by talking to customers over the phone. Pros on this job is that they give us flexible hours. Only con about this job was the short hours.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Low Salary
Productive, comfortable and enjoyable workplace with friendly managers and friendly co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON18 October 2016
A typical day at work for me, would be going in talking to my managers and co-workers before shift starts. It has a comfortable atmosphere. What i learned is that if we try our best in doing the job right, at the end of the day we will have fun. All of my managers are really friendly at my work and they are easy to talk to and get along with. I get along easily with my co-workers and i make friends with them. There is no hardest part of the job, except the hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is working friendly managers and co-workers, which makes it an enjoyable experience for me.
Pros
Friendly co-workers and managers
Cons
The hours and the evening shifts from Monday to Friday
Good Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 September 2016
Great rapport with staff. Good experience. It was a great place to work whilst going to school. i would recommend this company to students who are seeking part-time job.
Repetitive, Boring, Awful
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 September 2016
I worked at the Scarborough location for awhile.

Low pay, high stress, management take themselves way too seriously and treat employees like slaves.

Typical day: you sit at a cubicle and call customers and try to get them to do surveys.

Don't take this job if you don't need the money that badly; there's no room for growth or benefits of any kind. It's one of the worst jobs you could subject yourself to. It feels like punishment.
Pros
When it's time to leave at the end of the day.
Cons
Management, the wages, shifts extended at the last minute

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greenwich Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9