This Sr. Business Analyst will enable the continual development of our CEM enterprise-wide business information (BI) function, including participating in the design/building out the architecture, tools, and processes to report on business performance. Their work will enable our leaders with complete insight into our business in order to drive performance
This Analyst will work closely with business SMEs, IT, software development, and data owners, and bring a solutions-oriented approach to working with all stakeholders. Their KPIs, reporting, and data dictionary will provide a single point of truth across our organization. They will implement self-serve analytics as well as dashboards and scorecards to meet the needs of our community.
- Participate in development and execution of standards and practices relating to: identifying key performance indicators (KPIs), standardized data dictionary, solution development, report design and analytics.
- Cover all aspects of performance – from attendance, to time invested, to productivity, in order to enable business action based on leading indicators
- Manage the enterprise-level KPI dictionary including complete definitions, sources, dependencies and stakeholders, and governance process. Ensure KPIs link unequivocally to a desired set of behaviors and that their definitions and related metrics are easy to understand.
- Ensure measurements are validated, technically accurate, and acquired via a rigorous automated process
- Implement a solution of reports, online dashboards and scorecards as well as a platform for self-serve analytics and modeling
- Expand the system in a logical manner from production and contact center reporting to adding new KPIs across all our various functions.
- Drive performance through achievable targets, trends and forecasts;
- Review and analyze data to provide insights and consult with stakeholders on change initiatives.
- Continually improve report effectiveness and processing efficiency.
- In-depth analysis and report development work on customer business performance activities
- Collaborate with internal teams to meet timelines and improve processes
Skills & Experience
- A university degree preferably a master degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- A minimum five years' related experience with data analysis and reporting
- Ability to work with Business Objects is an advantage
- Demonstrated experience translating business needs into technical and system design specifications as well as manipulating data to deliver high-quality reports and queries in a complex environment
- Insatiable desire to improve data analysis and report development techniques for ultimate customer benefit
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing responsibilities
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a superior command of the English language
Indeed - 14 months ago
Greenwich Associates is the global ‘decision services’ leader in the financial industry, providing worldwide authoritative...