PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
i. Establish effective working relationships with external customers
ii. Educate customers on best practices to identify, eliminate and solve Wildlife problems.
iii. Sales Duties including Job assessment, Quotation Preparation, submission and
Follow-Up, Product Sales
iv. Perform service duties including Wildlife Assessments/ Consultation, Removal of
Wildlife, and Structural Exclusion modifications.
v. Manage and administer day to day schedule for established route and one time sales.
Work with Office Administrator to schedule clients within an expected timeframe.
vi. Maintain flexibility to adjust your day to assist customers in around-the-clock,
multi-tasking, fast paced environment
vii. Ensure proper care of Greenshield capital including vehicle, tools, and service materials
viii. Use Integrated Pest Management in all aspects of service
ix. Collect Payment from Customers in various methods
x. Assist other technicians in large projects
xi. Provide 24/7 emergency response for 1 week per month
xii. Travel as needed through Greenshield Service area
xiii. Other duties as needed.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Must have previous work experience in related field including Carpentry,
Home Building, or Home repairs
- Strong ability to use various power/ hand tools effectively
- An understanding of the Pest Control Industry and Products an asset
- Able to lift 40lbs
- Valid and clean drivers license
- Previous work with wildlife is an asset
- Possession of Pest Control Licenses are and asset