Canadian energy-efficient lighting company in the West Island is looking for a full-time production graphic artist to join our busy innovative company to design and produce: retail product packaging, ppt presentations, print production, brochures, brand building initiatives, retail POP …etc. Must have a strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, research and problem-solving. Proficiency in packaging and production graphics is required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graphic Design degree or diploma
- Agency and/or marketing communication services experience is preferred
- 5+ years experience in graphic and presentation design. Retail experience is an asset.
- Print production knowledge and expertise
- Expert proficiency with current Mac publishing software (Adobe Creative Suite 5, QuarkXPress 6.5 and up) and familiarity with MS Office
- MS PowerPoint expertise and other leading presentation software
- Outstanding print production knowledge and skills
- Strong design skills with acute attention to detail
- Possession of a strong portfolio with a variety of industries and deliverables represented
- Ability to receive input and direction and manage multiple projects
- Self-starter; able to work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Well-developed communication skills for a corporate/business environment (written, verbal, social)
If you feel you are fit for this role, please email your resume (including portfolio link or samples). Thank you to all interested candidates.