- The people (funny, intelligent, warm, well-intentioned) make it a great place to show up.
- The work; designing and producing complex testing equipment that's a part of progress in the alt energy sector feels pretty good. It's complicated equipment. Brain gets challenged.
- Office in Burnaby easy to access, good location, quick commute from city. Skytrain pulls right up across the street. Many staff cycle to work from various parts of Vancouver.
- Management are collaborative. Have skin the game, so they care about the company.
- Staff respectful of one another.
- 50 people, but feels like a small company.
- Sometimes big machine sales come rolling in all at once, and we get stretched into OT to meet demand.
- Living in Vancouver is expensive depending on where you live (Burnaby much cheaper).