Greenlife Water

Greenlife Water Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Pretty Terrible
Site Assessor (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 17, 2013
Cons: long hours, liars, bad work environment, bad management
It's hard to know where to start, so I'll start with a typical day...
First off they want you there at 11:00am, not complaining, but it sucks when they tell you different times at first, like 11:45, and then you're late. They call you in for 11:00am but there are days where you sit around for 1-2 hours wasting your time. The management sucked. They lied to me about the money, the job offer says high pay, but you have to sell to get paid. Selling to get paid is fine, but its what they sell, and how they sell. They go to doors saying that they're doing assessments on all the water mains, and if people don't want you in their house you have to keep trying, and trying, and trying. You bold face lie to the people about the prices right to the end, and then you hit them with the fact you're actually selling this product.
The management told me when I first joined, Mon-Fri. Ok, cool, thats fine, I made commitments one weekend for my friends grad. I ended up getting in trouble for not working saturdays. They told me that its either Sunday, or Saturday, not both days.
To be blunt the people at Greenlife Water don't care about you, be careful of that. They'll throw in "bonuses". Like I was told that even if I made no sales I'd get $400 at the end of the week, they didn't tell me I had to make 4 sales to get that...
I could go on, but I won't, all I can say is that it is a terrible place to work, people there don't care, they lie about what, and how they sell.
Sales representative
Site Assessor (Former Employee), North York, ONMarch 4, 2013
Sales representative of water treatment systems. Outside sales of water filtration systems
Fun but long hours
Site Assessor (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 13, 2012
Pros: great product
Cons: long hours
This is an outside sales position, not for the weak of heart.