Greenlane Biogas North America Limited
Burnaby, BC Office
Greenlane, The Global Leader in Biogas Upgrading Systems
….driving energy technology
Greenlane is the leading worldwide developer and supplier of technology for upgrading biogas to renewable natural gas for use in pipelines and vehicle fuel. Biogas is generated by the anaerobic digestion of organic materials, usually from agricultural and municipal waste. Greenlane’s proprietary water scrubbing process upgrades biogas to make a renewable fuel that is interchangeable with natural gas. In this area of clean energy, Greenlane is the market leader worldwide in both the number if installations and the amount of biogas upgraded. The company has more than 20 years of experience upgrading biogas, with installations in Canada, France, Germany, Iceland, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Spain, Sweden and the US. Greenlane, part of the Flotech group of companies, is a private New Zealand based company, with its North American office located in Burnaby, BC. The market for Greenlane’s systems in Canada and the US has been growing rapidly due to its high efficiency and low operating costs relative to competing technologies. For more information, go to www.flotech.com or www.greenlanebiogas.com.
- In-depth understanding of the Project Management Process and the ability to execute against the three key elements – time, quality, cost
- Sound technical ability in the gas processing industry
- Understanding of the Industrial Equipment Manufacturing Industry
- Strong personnel and customer management capability
- Decision making ability, with excellent planning and problem solving skills.
- Works closely with other teams in the execution of projects and manages the day to day operational aspects of the projects
- Delivers quality projects on time & on budget
- Manage scope creep and execute VORs (variation orders) as and when required to ensure projects meet their required gross margin
- Communicates project progress thoroughly and regularly to contributing teams and Senior Management
Career Level Required Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Experience Required 5+ to 10 Years
Education Required Bachelor's Degree
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter and reference code "2012PM."