GreenLawn is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic companies within the green industry in the Canada. We currently operate over 220 branches in the United States and Canada. We offer a variety of services and products designed to improve and maintain healthy shrubs, lawns, and landscapes of all kinds. Above all, GreenLawn is a company that serves customers. Our customers are all around us. They include homeowners, property managers, superintendents, and just as importantly, our fellow employees.
We provide compensation commensurate with experience. All GM’s in the program would be open to relocate throughout the GTA and surrounding Regions should a position in their immediate area not be available.
The General Manager is responsible for the overall success and management of a lawncare branch. Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and control branch activities and functions to achieve branch goals and objectives while maintaining corporate standards. Maintain profit and loss accountability for multimillion dollar branch.
- Generates sales revenue by adding new program customers as well as by cross-selling and upselling current customers.
- Coordinates warehousing, production, and sales in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Directs the development and implementation of all sales/marketing strategies utilized by the branch.
- Oversees branch office functions including phone service standards, clerical services, and collections.
- Develops plans for the efficient use of materials, equipment and employees.
- Reviews production costs and product quality, and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operations.
- Prepares annual budget, re-projections, and monthly projections.
- Evaluates performance, makes salary recommendations, and administers disciplinary actions consistent with company policy.
- Evaluates quality of service provided to customers and develops procedures to minimize customer complaints.
- Prepares regional and corporate reports.
- Ensures recruiting, interviewing, and staffing of personnel are conducted to efficiently staff the service, sales, and administrative function.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A university degree or college diploma or six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) year management experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services required.
- Certificates, licenses and registrations as required by federal and state law.
- Successful completion of Greenlawn GM Training Program..
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard