The Mortgage Administrator reports to the CEO or his delegate in GreenFlow Financial.
The Mortgage Administrator will assist the Mortgage Sales team members by assuming responsibility for the mortgage administrative activities (underwriting and conditions fulfillment) for the GreenFlow Mortgage Sales team so that they can operate in an efficient manner.
The Mortgage Administrator is responsible for the following activities:
- planning and carrying out the mortgage administrative duties in support of the Mortgage Sales team helping them achieve their primary sales and origination objectives
- making sure that all transactions are funded on time
- making sure that all mortgage files are in compliance with Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO)’s requirements
- Assist the Mortgage Sales team in the application process, obtain all pertinent personal and credit information from the client (directly or through the sales team member), in addition collects the required documents and submits application with the recommendation for approval
- Maintain confidentiality of all client information and files at all times
- Ensure all forms are accurately completed
- Review incoming mail/email, respond or refer to Mortgage Sales team member as appropriate
- Proactively provide exceptional client service by demonstrating professionalism, commitment to service and following up with every client interaction
- Work with minimal direction and use independent judgment and discretion in the completion of his duties
- Mortgage Sales Team Members (Mortgage brokers, Agents, and Business Development Managers) and other staff: Administrative Manager, and other staff below him.
- Firm’s Clients, referral partners and other stakeholders
- As a key contributor, this job has the authority to recommend changes to business processes in order to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support the Mortgage Sales team with mortgage administrative related tasks
Knowledge And Skills
- Working knowledge of the GreenFlow's organization structure and business activities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to deal effectively with a range of people
- Strong technical skills in some of the following areas: spreadsheet and word processing , accounting related to transactions, administrative processes, and Filogix Expert.
- Proven ability to deal appropriately with confidential information and sensitive issues.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills required (Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint).
- Analytical and assertive
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Team player, willing and able to play an ongoing and significant role in completing day to day tasks, as well as contribute during times of high volumes or unusual circumstances
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of related experience preferred
This role operates within the office environment (GreenFlow Head Office).
We deliver tailored mortgage financing services for the needs of business owners and self-employed individuals. GreenFlow provides its clientele with sound, well thought-out advice on specific mortgage options that serve their unique circumstances. After our discussions with the client, thorough analysis is conducted on the situation to determine the most economical yet suitable options
In an ever-changing policy and regulatory environment, GreenFlow's constant training and a thorough understanding of the products offered by our extensive network of lenders, enable our mortgage professionals to get the financing that you need.
Who We Are
With 10 plus years in the mortgage industry, both at operational and management levels, our highly service-oriented team has developed many solid business affiliations and the knowledge to create solutions to all endeavors associated with commercial and residential mortgage financing. Our strong business backgrounds also enable us to advise on how to better attain your business goals.
Indeed - 7 months ago
We deliver tailored mortgage financing services for the needs of business owners and self-employed individuals. GreenFlow...