Since 1971 North American Waste Management (“NAWM”) has been a pioneer in sustainable waste management and mitigation solutions. Our focus and mission is to contribute to global ecological and energy sustainability by providing our customers with economically sound alternatives to traditional waste management problems. We are seeking an accounts receivable clerk. The position is in our Hudson office.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Invoicing clients and recording client deposits in the accounting system
- Contacting clients to make payment arrangements on their accounts;
- Inquiring, answering and explaining the origin of amounts owing to clients;
- Communicating with the appropriate departments to obtain explanations regarding
charges to client accounts;
- Meeting month end collection targets;
- At least one year experience in a similar role;
- Excellent computer knowledge with advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salary range $27,500 - $30,000
If you would like to become part of the NAWM team, please forward your resume.