Employer: Green Standards Ltd.
Position: Project Coordinator leading to Account Manager, Sales
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Green Standards is a growing business focused on providing sustainable and socially responsible project management services to the Facilities & Real Estate departments of Fortune 500 corporations. This program not only provides efficient, cost-effective solutions, but also allows clients to demonstrate sustainability and social responsibility to staff, stakeholders, and the public. Through the implementation of this timely concept, Green Standards holds a unique market niche, including corporate level relationships with many of the largest companies in the world.
As Green Standards continues to refine and expand this program, and communicate it to new markets, it is experiencing considerable growth. It is therefore seeking qualified new members to its team who are interested in joining a fun, powerful corporate culture, and contributing in a deep and meaningful way to making Green Standards the leader in this exciting new industry.
As a Project Coordinator / Account Manager, you will be tasked with:
- Planning, execution of an ongoing stream of projects of varying size and complexity
- Developing and maintaining relationships with various partners and subcontractors
- Managing execution of project plans and performance of subcontractors
- Reporting and tracking of project progress and outcomes
- Strategizing and implementing improvements to organizational processes and systems
- Planning and executing internal development projects
- Problem solving skills, analytical, strategic, organized
- Exceptional grasp of the English language, ability to communicate in person, by phone, and email
- Polite, professional, punctual, reliable, team player
- Competent with Microsoft Office 2010, Google Docs, Outlook
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, highly motivated to succeed
- Work experience training, and managing peers… strong leadership skills
- Work experience in Project Management and/or Account Management
- Entrepreneurial experience
- PMI Certification: CAPM, PMP
Above all else, we are looking for a highly-motivated, career-minded individual looking to join a dynamic team of young professionals. This is a fun and fast-paced environment best suited to high-achievers, those who are motivated to succeed and ready to commit to a unique opportunity with limitless growth potential.
Terms of Employment
This is a highly ‘incentive-oriented’ position and workplace…
Starting at $30K salary + incentive + benefits
- Candidates we are interested in will first be interviewed by phone, and if qualified, in person. The final step will include a Reference check of candidates who make it to the in person interview.
- We are looking for candidates who are immediately available to commence full-time employment on an ongoing basis at our Spadina Avenue & Queens Quay West office.
Direct all applications to: Lu Banwo
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Green Standards is a growing business focused on providing sustainable and socially responsible project management services to the...