Employer: Green Standards Ltd.
Position: Project Manager with sales experience
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Green Standards provides a corporate program focused on generating triple bottom line value through sustainable surplus asset management. This is done by finding the most economical, environmental and socially responsible disposition for corporate furniture and assets, which typically includes donation, resale and recycling. In the process, social responsibility and sustainability PR solutions are generated for clients and can be employed to engage stakeholders and serve as a valuable addition to any sustainability portfolio.
Reports To: Operations Manager
At first, a Project Manager, on a day-to-day basis, will work to gain an understanding of project procedures, including:
- matching available assets with deserving beneficiaries
- confirming project completion – donation pickups/deliveries
- working with various spreadsheets and tracking systems
- collecting material feedback for project reporting to be delivered back to client
After sufficient time, once a high standard of performance and understanding is established, a Project Manager will begin to inherit greater authority and responsibility, while learning:
- troubleshooting and brainstorming to solve problems, streamline procedures and develop systems
- to lead projects from conception to completion
- how to work with and expand our network of charities and partners
- how projects are set up, priced, and sold to our clients
- how to pitch and sell our services to partners and clients
Green Standards is looking for an individual with an outgoing personality, an ability to communicate effectively, and strong time management and organizational skills. The successful candidate is energetic, outgoing, self-motivated, a team player, and above all, willing to commit and grow with our team.
Qualifications – MUST MEET ALL TO BE CONSIDERED
- Previous sales experience (business to business, inside sales, retail, telemarketing)
- Previous management experience – ability to lead a team
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively – in person, by phone, by email
- Very strong computer skills, Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access etc.)
- Self-starter, task-oriented, takes initiative – results driven and competitive
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task, within a given timeline
- Exceptional problem solving abilities, troubleshooting experience
- Ability to brainstorm and contribute innovative improvements to current systems
- Career-minded, reliable, thorough, with an eye for efficiency
Terms of Employment
We are growing fast and in need of committed team members! We’re only looking for those who can start immediately, and will take initiative and seek advancement.
- Candidates we are interested in will first be interviewed by phone, and if qualified, in person
- Will start ASAP @ $13/hr, will progress to f/t and salary based on performance
- Must be available to work during business hours at our Spadina Avenue & Queens Quay West area office
Direct All Applications To: Benjamin Morris, Operations Manager, Phone: (647)930-3083.