Green Dot Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great co workers, great benefits, fun enviornment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Monrovia, CAApril 2, 2013
Pros: great benefits, growing company, great co workers
Cons: short breaks, new company learning on the way, micro managers
• Maintain personal and team accountability for productivity and efficiency.
• Demonstrate ownership of customer issues and work proactively with business units, partners, and vendors to manage issues through to a complete resolution in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate sound negotiation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills by working to resolve issues within your own authority and parameters, whenever possible, while utilizing sound judgment to understand when it will be both effective and necessary to appeal to a higher authority.
• Demonstrate ability to understand the big picture and identify the underlying drivers causing complaints by capturing, reporting and analyzing systematic issues and recommending solutions to improve processes and products.
Productive workplace
Risk and Processing Operations Representative (Former Employee), Monrovia, CADecember 29, 2012
I enjoyed working at Green Dot. I've never had a job quite like the job I had. I learned to multi-task really well. I answered phones and sent out mask emails. I learned to deal with people over the phones, etc. In the beginning the hardest part about working a Green Dot is adapting right away. Once I got the hang of everything my job became easier. My co-workers were the best, I got along with everyone & they were all very helpful. The most enjoyable part able my job was, we all worked really well together, like one big happy family.