Green Dot Employee Reviews

Managment needed improvement
Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJune 30, 2016
Hire up all needed a reevaluation of there degrees and démodé all the directors and leads that were not doing their work nor had degrees.
Pros
Many days off do to holidays
Cons
Hire ups were uneducated and incompetent.
Average work place
Customer Analyst Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CASeptember 16, 2015
The overall job was average with a bad culture and management was not good at all. The job security of the job was not very strong with too many changes going on without any notices.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Bad job security
Great Org - Out to change the world!
Youth Initiatives Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 5, 2015
Lovely organization to be a part of for two years. Doing incredible violence prevention work. Unfortunately, after a couple years, some personal issues began to interfere with the high demand of work I was required to complete.
Pros
Great cause, great strategy, great people.
Cons
Too high of work demand for the amount of personal compromise.
Productive workplace
Risk and Processing Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  Monrovia, CADecember 29, 2012
I enjoyed working at Green Dot. I've never had a job quite like the job I had. I learned to multi-task really well. I answered phones and sent out mask emails. I learned to deal with people over the phones, etc. In the beginning the hardest part about working a Green Dot is adapting right away. Once I got the hang of everything my job became easier. My co-workers were the best, I got along with everyone & they were all very helpful. The most enjoyable part able my job was, we all worked really well together, like one big happy family.
great co workers, great benefits, fun enviornment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monrovia, CAApril 2, 2013
• Maintain personal and team accountability for productivity and efficiency.
• Demonstrate ownership of customer issues and work proactively with business units, partners, and vendors to manage issues through to a complete resolution in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate sound negotiation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills by working to resolve issues within your own authority and parameters, whenever possible, while utilizing sound judgment to understand when it will be both effective and necessary to appeal to a higher authority.
• Demonstrate ability to understand the big picture and identify the underlying drivers causing complaints by capturing, reporting and analyzing systematic issues and recommending solutions to improve processes and products.
Pros
great benefits, growing company, great co workers
Cons
short breaks, new company learning on the way, micro managers

4.3