Logistics Coordinator - Calgary
Environmental consulting company requires 1 full-time Logistics Coordinator to help service an existing client base. This exciting position is available immediately, and will involve driving around Calgary and Edmonton, pickup and dropoff of materials and daily warehouse maintenance. The position will require approx. 50 hours/week, Tuesday-Saturday.
Candidates must be available for initial Skype interview this week, with in person follow-up interview to be conducted next week.
- Warm customer service personality, with the ability to communicate well in English language
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License
- Knowledge of Calgary & Edmonton, including main highways
and roads, downtown cores
- Able to lift up to 50 Ibs and work in a fast paced, physically demanding atmosphere
- Inventory management & administrative capabilities
- Experience handling invoices, receipts, and cheques
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Basic computer skills for data entry tasks.
- Knowledge of recycling and waste streams is an asset
The candidate selected for this position will have at least 3 years experience in a leadership type of role. Critical thinking and problem solving abilities will be crucial. The chosen candidate must be able to work independently, be self-motivated, and extremely punctual.
The job is results oriented, meaning that the harder you work the more you will get out of it!
- Competitive compensation and benefits, to be discussed at time of interview.
Serious applicants should email cover letter and resume, subject line: "Logistics Coordinator"