Green Acres Foundation Employee Reviews

Overall fun and nice experience.
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB24 September 2017
I'm just a volunteer but helping around the senior home is always pleasant. It's a friendly environment with kind workers and residents alike! I have no sense of stress from regular workers and everyone, everyone seems to always have a good time.
A Great Beginning Job
Activity Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB24 July 2017
This job helped me get my start. I mastered my organization skills, I developed a new STAT system, I developed new music and art programs, I built a better system to identify if a program is still getting benefits. The most enjoyable part of my job was spending time with the residents and getting to know them on a personal basis.
Great relationships created
Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB30 January 2017
Overall good experience with coworkers and formed amazing relationships with residents. But like most care centers staff support is lacking from management.
management micromanages everything
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB18 November 2016
Management micromanages everything. There is almost no ability to move up in this company or to shine unless you're pre-chosen. Morale seems to be very low all over the place in this company.
Health Care Aide
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Picture Butte, AB26 May 2015
Working as a Health Care Aide (HCA) was wonderful. I loved assisting client's with their care when needed. It is so rewarding when your client tells you thank you or I appreciate your help. It was a blessing to of had the opportunity to work as an HCA for four years and meet so many wonderful people and care for so many more!
Great people to work with.
Resident service (Current Employee) –  coaldale21 April 2015
The coworkers here treat you like family and help you out any way they can. There is no hard part of the job because everyone works together.