Cities: St. Catharines and Niagara Falls
Setting: Outpatient Clinic
We are looking for experienced X-ray technologists for the St. Catharines-Niagara Region on a full time and part time basis.
1. Participates fully in the performance of patient examinations/radiographs as prescribed by physicians.
2. Ensures the work area is operating to expected standards.
The incumbent will be evaluated on the above with respect to the following:
- Evidence of maintaining positive relationships within the department as well as with internal and external clients.
- Evidence of effective utilization of resources.
- Evidence of team and individual development in the provisions of service.
- Support and promotion of departmental policies and procedures.
- College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO) registered.
- Experience in SIMMS (PACS and RIS) would be a great asset.
- Well trained technologist with strong computers skills and management skills would be an asset.
Please send your CV and inquiries to Greater Niagara Medical Imaging ULC