Great West Employee Review

Good workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  winnipeg, mb30 September 2013
Duties include the handling of client calls in a polite, professional and timely manner. As well as the knowledge to give out correct benefit coverage information on a variety of products and services, in order to answer client questions correctly, every time, the first time. Having a pleasant tone of voice is also very important in managing customer experiences, and making sure the clients are fully satisfied with the level of assistance they received. Through working in such an environment, I have developed a sense of patience that I have carried forward from the workplace into my personal life.

Other Great West Employee Reviews

Organised and competitive environment
Wholesaler/ Product Manager (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC5 November 2017
I love working in a competitive environment that can stimulate my intelligence and creativity
I love a job that keep me intellectually active in development people to succeed in the financial industry
Pros
Discipline, integrity
Cons
routine
Diversified work
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 November 2017
I was able to be challenged and I was not always doing the same tasks everyday. I learned how to book appointments for claimants and set up claims for STD claims or LTD claims.
Pros
Flexible work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Great West. Our community is ready to answer.