Great West Employee Review

Poor management, no room for advancement, poor salary structure
Group Benefits (Former Employee) –  Toronto28 September 2013
Worst company in terms of employee appreciation. Most reports generated are false and deceiving. Worst Manager and Supervisors because they don't know the real ethics and technicalities of the work on the floor.
Pros
Meeting friends amidst the very stressful work environment
Cons
Imagine buying your own supply of water and hand sanitizers inspite of the low salary.

Other Great West Employee Reviews

Highly segregated environment - contract workers treated with less respect and support
Escalation Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, Ontario22 November 2017
Managers and team leaders led without educating themselves about what their staffs' jobs entailed. Then, without benefit of that knowledge, make ridiculous changes that are unneeded and actually make the work situation worse.
Most of the team leaders have absolutely no experience as managers. It seems to be a "who you know" rather than a "what you know" situation.
Pros
Occasional team lunches - great Christmas loot
Cons
Management and too much gossip
Organised and competitive environment
Wholesaler/ Product Manager (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC5 November 2017
I love working in a competitive environment that can stimulate my intelligence and creativity
I love a job that keep me intellectually active in development people to succeed in the financial industry
Pros
Discipline, integrity
Cons
routine

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Great West. Our community is ready to answer.