My Friend Huggles
Fresh, dynamic and innovative, My Friend Huggles is a Brand that creates inspiring products for children.
The position is for a creative graphic artist with experience and interest in Toy and Baby products. The graphics will always be fun and trendy. Ideal candidate is passionate about consumer products, merchandising and wants to make a difference in the lives of children.
The graphic artist is responsible for the creative conceptualization, design, execution and production specks of all graphics related to our brand.
- Must be comfortable working on a MAC & PC
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of Flash an asset. (Not requirement)
- Bilingual an asset (French and English)
- Creativity, communication, professionalism, enthusiasm and teamwork
- Report and work directly with the Creative Director.
- Capable of working concurrently on several projects.
- Support trade shows with necessary marketing tools and scaled renderings.
- Maintain Ecommerce regularly with content.
- Scan, retouch images, properly prepare images for usage, layouts, format, collect for output, pre-press work, cropping of images, etc.
- Have a clear understanding of web development, online advertising, and web presence for marketing campaign.
- Good time management and organizational skills are a must.
- Computer records/files that are clearly titled (categorized) and maintained so they are easily found in the system.
- Project managing: All projects, creations/developments should be properly archived on system, printed and filed in physical designated project folder.
- Ensure a high standard of excellence in your work, professionalism and put the necessary attention to detail.
- Accomplish any other miscellaneous tasks in support of the marketing and design teams.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your resumé by email. Only candidates being considered will be contacted. Please include : Name, email, phone number, salary expectations and a short cover letter. Please include a link to your portfolio.