Great Canadian Casinos Employee Review

View all Great Canadian Casinos reviews

Good place to work, with good benefits, great interaction with guests.
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC30 November 2012
Fun place to work. Lots of Guests, with different needs to fulfill. Explain current promotions, get guests excited about their participation in promotions, up date points cards, encourage sign up of said card. Telephone reception which includes transfering calls to other departments, explaining promotions, and any information caller may need regarding casino, the address and how to drive to our location. Interaction with guest is the most enjoyable part of my day, Great supportive co-workers, I have learned to do my job very well and be a souce of help to both guests and co-workers. The most difficult part of my job is working different times of any day. eg: one day I could work a day shift and another day I could work evenings or even graveyard. But generally I have adapted but would like more consistency in this regard/
Pros
benefits, profit sharing
Cons
scheduling

Other Great Canadian Casinos Employee Reviews

can be fun
Dealer Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC29 August 2017
Was a great way to work for a number of years. good benefits, profit sharing. promotions from within. community support, events. overall a great place to work.
Horrible
Cage and Coin Cashier (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON27 July 2017
Horrible management. Noroom for movement. a lot of bullying. Too much favouritism to employees that have been there long time. Example being longer breaks. Avoid at all cost.
Pros
Wage
Cons
Everything else