Great Canadian Casinos Employee Review

View all Great Canadian Casinos reviews

Good place to work, with good benefits, great interaction with guests.
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC30 November 2012
Fun place to work. Lots of Guests, with different needs to fulfill. Explain current promotions, get guests excited about their participation in promotions, up date points cards, encourage sign up of said card. Telephone reception which includes transfering calls to other departments, explaining promotions, and any information caller may need regarding casino, the address and how to drive to our location. Interaction with guest is the most enjoyable part of my day, Great supportive co-workers, I have learned to do my job very well and be a souce of help to both guests and co-workers. The most difficult part of my job is working different times of any day. eg: one day I could work a day shift and another day I could work evenings or even graveyard. But generally I have adapted but would like more consistency in this regard/
Pros
benefits, profit sharing
Cons
scheduling

Other Great Canadian Casinos Employee Reviews

Fun place to work with fast pace envoirement
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC28 December 2017
I never had a issue with company policies or any other issues, Casino security is more likely customer service including protect the property and staff/customer. I had fun working there, Lots fun meeting with celebrities many times, benefits with profit shares every year, good salary.
Pros
Cons
can be fun
Dealer Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC29 August 2017
Was a great way to work for a number of years. good benefits, profit sharing. promotions from within. community support, events. overall a great place to work.