Reporting to the QHSE Manager, the Inspector, Quality Control will be responsible for a variety of activities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop and improve quality system procedures and policies
- Verify and approve raw materials
- Inspect product samples throughout all stages of manufacturing process
- Scrutinize final inventories
- Raise Non-Conformance Reports (NCR), where necessary
- Liaise with customers, vendors, inspectors, and team members
- Record and track product identification certifications
Successful candidate will have a High School Diploma (or equivalency); 2+ years mechanical and quality system experience in an ISO 9000 environment; or, an equivalent combination of education, experience, training and oilfield product knowledge. Desired additional assets include post secondary education in quality engineering, quality assurance, NDE/NDT and welding.
Individual must have excellent oral and written communication skills, be able to apply mathematical operations to daily manufacturing tasks, and have the ability to establish and maintain cordial relationships with other employees, clients and outside vendors.
Grayloc Products is committed to promoting diversity in the workplace and considers this fundamental to business operations and development. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Prior to February 10th, apply in writing, with a full resume and cover letter to:
Attention of the Managing Director
837 Fourth Line
Oakville, ON L6L 5B8