Graphiques M&H is seeking a Mac Artist who will be located at our client’s studio, a well-known advertising agency established in Calgary. In this position, you will report to the Studio Manager and be responsible of the pre-press projects and the adaptation of advertising concepts in various formats, mainly flyers, but also posters and promotional material.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce mock-ups and lay out marketing documents.
- Perform all the steps in the computer graphic process and ensure that the client's graphic standards
are respected and maintained.
- Work in collaboration with the internal team; studio manager, retoucher and proofreader.
- Contribute to the progression of the steps involved and the follow-up on the project's
implementation, from the brief to the final shipment for printing.
- Establish and maintain a trusting relationship with the client.
PROFILE AND SKILLS
- Diploma in graphic design or the equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent command of the Adobe CS5-6 suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Very good knowledge of typographical rules.
- Good knowledge of the 4-colour and pre-press processes.
- Highly organized, rigorous and a fast worker.
- Ability to manage priorities and work under pressure while respecting deadlines.
- Proactive and autonomous.
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Flexible regarding work schedule.
If you want to work in a pleasant and stimulating environment, within a professional and dynamic team, send your resume and portfolio.
For more than 40 years Graphiques M&H has built a solid reputation in typographical and graphic production industry. Today, we offer...