Granite Direct is currently looking for a Business Administrator/Receptionist with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong multi-tasking and organizational competencies.Granite Direct specializes in granite and quartz counter tops, as well as cabinets for the entire home. We are looking for a candidate who can assist with the day-to-day operations of our growing and fast paced company.
- Primary receptionist answering and directing incoming calls
- As a key representative of the organization, present a professional appearance and attitude while greeting and screening all visitors
- Set up appointments for estimate, templates, and installs.
- Type forms, letters and reports as necessary
- Receive and distribute all forms of correspondence (i.e. mail, email, courier)
- Manage filing and document control
- Assisting with other general office administration.
- Able to perform in a professional, courteous manner at all times with a positive attitude and excellent work ethic.
- Have a high attention to detail while performing multiple tasks is essential in this role.
- Flexible in day to day duties and enjoy being a part of a team.
- Proficient with MS Office products and a general knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Able to organize and maintain a filing system
- Knowledge industry would be an asset.
Full time or Saturdays only
If you are interested in this position, please reply to this ad with your resume.
Indeed - 22 months ago
A budget minded granite company.