Permanent Part Time Position
Assistant to the Office Administrator
Granite Developments Inc., a construction Company located in Kamloops, B.C has an employment opportunity for a part time assistant to the office administrator. This position will be approximately 15-20 hours per week initially and will become 25-30 hours per week as projects commence over the summer.
The successful applicant should possess the following attributes and be, dependable/reliable, punctual, good interpersonal/communication skills, able to work independently and as part of a team when necessary.
Must be willing to learn all aspects of the construction industry and several other areas of business that the ownership group is involved with. Able to work in a deadline driven environment and to effectively manage fluctuating workloads and adjust priorities to meet changing deadlines as specified by the office administrator. Additionally assistance to the project administrator may be required from time to time.
The following skill set will be required:
- Simply Accounting data entry
- Produce and maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Accounts payable and receivables reconciliation
- Good working knowledge of MS office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to produce accurate work in a timely manner
- Perform other general administrative duties such as filing, faxing, scanning
1. By Fax - Attn: Human Resources, to 250.851.8988