Granite Claims Solutions is seeking a Claims Adjuster for the Saskatoon area.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Team that is committed to Employment Equity and leveraging diversity.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of claims adjusting or the insurance industry.
- Must possess a Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation or be working towards its completion.
- High ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative and minimal supervision.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and settlement skills.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong computer and typing skills.
- Good report-writing and letter-writing skills.
- High ability to work well in a team-focused environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigating, evaluating, and negotiating settlement of claims while adhering to best practices, operating within given authority levels, and complying with relevant legislation, including municipal laws and regulations.
- Proactively managing pending existing and new claim files, while adhering to client-specific instructions and reporting requirements.
- Communicating effectively with claimants, rehabilitation workers, medical professionals, lawyers, employers, and clients to facilitate prompt and fair claim settlements.
- Accurately evaluating financial exposures and preparing reserve recommendations for clients.
Selected candidate will be required to undergo a background check, the passing of which may determine candidate’s tenure eligibility.
Granite Claims Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity through all levels of the organization.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 12 months ago