Granify is looking for a Journalism Intern to join our growing team. This is a full-time position in our Edmonton headquarters. Part-time applicants will also be considered.
In this role, you will use an experimental test-based approach to find repeatable and scalable ways to improve our content marketing frequency, quality and growth in cost-effective ways. You will collaborate and assist the marketing team with content creation to create awareness of Granify.
You’ll also be summoned to play frequent foosball games.
- Creative freedom
- Significant opportunities to evolve your skill set
- Make an immediate, meaningful and recognized impact
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages of your choice
- A bustling startup vibe where everyone has fun, cooperates and sees the impact of their work
- Passionate about helping others and creating value for prospects and customers
- Self-directed & passionate about devising new ideas, experimenting, iterating and making data-driven decisions
- Highly curious & quick learner
- Energetic, personable, strong communication skills
- Strong research and investigation skills
- Persuasive & excellent writing skills
- Experience writing consistent high quality content
- Experience with content marketing
- Experience blogging and building an engaged, loyal readership
- A passion for online shopping
- Experience using Wordpress CMS
- Design skills
- Experience writing eBooks, whitepapers and compelling case studies
- Experience marketing online using an iterative test-driven approach
- E-commerce or Online Marketing experience
- Experience in B2B marketing or B2B Social Media Management
- Experience using Social Media Management tools
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing best practices
Sounds awesome, right?
If this sounds like your kind of opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio — we'd love to chat with you!
Please include a resume & links to previous work.
Please apply on our website
Granify automatically maximizes revenue for online retailers by identifying shoppers that aren’t going to buy and changing their mind —...