Granify is looking for a growth hacker intern to join our growing team. This is a full-time position in our Edmonton headquarters. Part-time applicants will also be considered.
In this role, you will use an experimental test-based approach to find repeatable and scalable ways to improve our customer activation, retention, engagement and growth in cost-effective ways.
You’ll also be summoned to play frequent foosball games.
- Creative freedom
- Significant opportunities to evolve your skill set
- Make an immediate, meaningful and recognized impact
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages of your choice
- A bustling startup vibe where everyone has fun, cooperates and sees the impact of their work
- Self-directed & passionate about devising new ideas, experimenting, iterating and making data-driven decisions
- Highly curious
- Quick learner
- Energetic, personable, strong communication skills
- Experience marketing online using an iterative test-driven approach
- Experience with content marketing
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience A/B testing (CRO)
- E-commerce experience
- SEO and SEM knowledge, including PPC advertising and retargeting
- Strong writing skills
- Previous Growth Hacking experience or knowledge
Alberta Venture magazine named us one of Alberta's 25 most innovative organizations.
Cool Companies magazine named us one of Alberta's coolest companies.
Sounds awesome, right?
If this sounds like your kind of opportunity, please submit your resume — we'd love to chat with you!
Please apply on our website