Granify is looking for a growth hacker intern to join our growing team. This is a full-time position in our Edmonton headquarters. Part-time applicants will also be considered.
In this role, you will use an experimental test-based approach to find repeatable and scalable ways to improve our customer activation, retention, engagement and growth in cost-effective ways.
You’ll also be summoned to play frequent foosball games.
- Creative freedom
- Significant opportunities to evolve your skill set
- Make an immediate, meaningful and recognized impact
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages of your choice
- A bustling startup vibe where everyone has fun, cooperates and sees the impact of their work
- Self-directed & passionate about devising new ideas, experimenting, iterating and making data-driven decisions
- Highly curious
- Quick learner
- Energetic, personable, strong communication skills
- Experience marketing online using an iterative test-driven approach
- Experience with content marketing
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience A/B testing
- E-commerce experience
- SEO and SEM knowledge, including PPC advertising and retargeting
- Strong writing skills
- Previous Growth Hacking experience or knowledge
Sounds awesome, right?
If this sounds like your kind of opportunity, please submit your resume — we'd love to chat with you!
Please apply on our website
Granify automatically maximizes revenue for online retailers by identifying shoppers that aren’t going to buy and changing their mind...