Granify is looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing team. You'll be working closely with our other developers and data scientists to build and improve the core platform that enables us to help online stores make more sales.
This is a full-time position in our Edmonton headquarters.
As a key member of our team, you will analyze huge amount of behavior and transaction data and design and implement algorithms to predict specific online shopping event outcomes.
You’ll also be the office DJ, periodically.
- Competitive salary
- Awesome learning opportunities
- Attend industry events and conferences
- Time to hack and experiment with the latest languages & libraries
- Opportunity to contribute to open-source projects
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages of your choice
- Full health benefits package (medical / dental / vision)
- A shiny new computer of your choice
- A bustling startup vibe where everyone has fun, cooperates and sees the impact of their work
- Self-directed & passionate about building things
- Love finding elegant solutions to complex problems
- Strong desire to ship, iterate quickly, and continually improve
- Comfortable jumping into an existing code base
- Energetic, personable, strong communication skills
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or Engineering
- Demonstrated ability to apply statistical or data mining techniques to solve real problems
- Ability to organize, interpret and analyze large amounts of data
- Advanced skills and experience in machine learning
- Proficient in at least one programming language (Java/Ruby/Python)
- Working knowledge of the Linux/UNIX system
- Basic understanding and desire to learn data management tools such as Hadoop, NoSQL and MongoDB
- Experience in online advertising/marketing analytics, behavioral targeting or web analytics considered an asset
Sounds awesome, right?
If this sounds like your kind of opportunity, please submit your resume – we'd love to chat with you.
Please apply on our website.