Looking for a flexible, customer oriented opportunity in the GTA?
Grandmother’s Bake Shoppe is hiring for a part-time energetic Food Demonstrator in the Toronto/Vaughan/Mississauga/Oakville area.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, reliable and passionate about great food and customer service!
- Customer Service Oriented - Friendly, energetic and comfortable interacting with all customers
- Excellent hygiene and professional appearance
- Must have a strong interest in food – especially desserts!
- Must be able to work Fridays/Saturdays and/or Sundays as required
- Comfortable standing for up to 7 hours and carry approx. 25 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation to attend all demonstrations
- Able to deliver specific product information and memorize key selling features
- Set-up and Clean-up of demonstration area
- Deliver selling features in a pleasant, professional manner
- Engage as many customers as possible and entice them to try a sample
- Educate customers about the product and convert them from samplers to buyers!
- Ensure products are handled and displayed using safety and food handling precautions
- Prepare summary reports and track sales throughout demo period
- Ensure rack/product shelf is full at all times throughout the demo
We will provide all equipment and uniforms necessary for the demonstrations. Hours are flexible and will vary along with locations – ideal for someone looking for a couple of shifts a month.
Typical shift will be 6-7 hours.
If you are interested, please send us your cover letter and resume.