Department Mission Statement
We are committed to providing the highest of standards in product, presentation and hospitality to our guests. As a cohesive team dedicated to the needs of our customers, we will anticipate and respond to our guests with professionalism, discretion and good will.
The Room Attendant is responsible for ensuring that guest rooms and public areas of the Hotel
are cleaned and linens are restocked, ensuring the Hotel is maintained to the high presentation.
- Cleaning of the guest rooms to standard as assigned
- Performing very physical labor
- Answering guest requests
- Providing excellent customer service as per the standards of the Hotel
- Courteously and promptly responds to guest room requests
- Investigates all guest inquiries in a timely fashion to provide the highest possible service
- Moves heavy objects as requested
- Performs side duties as required.
- Works closely with other departments to achieve maximum guest satisfaction
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment at all times
- Understands the emergency procedures for the entire Hotel.
- Answering guest requests when necessary
His/her behavior and personal appearance will always be geared to the objective of being an
example to all other staff within the Hotel. He/she will strive to use a polite language and
well-groomed behavior in his/her relation with the Hotel guests, colleagues and staff.
- Minimum 6-month commitment
- Job-related experience an asset
- Read and write English fluently (additional languages spoken would be an asset)
- Must be neat, professional and well groomed
- Must possess good organizational /time management skills
- Must be a self motivator - work with little supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be in good physical condition, frequent pushing/pulling/reaching/stooping/handling
and gripping is required
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds (lifting above the shoulder is also required)
- Ability to relate well to Hotel guests and employees
- Guest-service oriented; Team player
- High initiative/Self-starter; Good communication skills
- Professional in demeanor and presentation
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Observant, discriminating and detail-oriented
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential
- Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Dependable and reliable
- Able to work morning, weekend, evening and holiday shifts
This is only a rough guideline, additional duties may be added at anytime due to any
Indeed - 10 months ago