- Checking guests in and out of hotel following Preferred standards
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner
- Overseeing VIP guests, arrivals and departures
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment
- Being cross-trained in all functions of the Front office department: Night Audit, Switchboard,
Reservations and Front Office
- Processing guests’ accounts
- Handling a cash float
- Providing excellent customer service as per hotel standards
- Greeting guests as they enter and exit the hotel.
- Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities etc.
His/her behavior and personal appearance will always be geared to the objective of being an
example to all other staff within the Hotel. He/she will strive to use a polite language and
well-groomed behavior in his/her relation with the Hotel guests, colleagues and staff.
- 2 years of Front Office experience
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
- Additional languages spoken would be an asset
- Must be neat, professional and well groomed
- Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail
- Must be guest service focused and a team player
- Knowledge of Maestro system would be an asset
- Previous experience with computers would be an asset
- Previous experience in a service related position would be an asset Must be able to stand for
extended periods of time
- University degree from a Hospitality related program preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential
- Must be able to work shifts - days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to relate well to Hotel guests and employees
- High initiative/Self-starter; Good communication skills
- Professional in demeanor and presentation
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Observant, discriminating and detail-oriented
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Pleasant in demeanor and presentation
- Dependable and reliable
- Able to work morning, evening, weekend, holiday, and overnight shifts
This is only a rough guideline, additional duties may be added at anytime due to any
Indeed - 8 months ago