- Scheduling of all patients
- Scanning and indexing patient information
- Filing and processing of paperwork
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Well organized, able to adapt to a fast–paced work environment
- Prior experience in a medical office
- Familiar with health care billing
- Medical terminology course
We offer a great working environment with a competitive wage as well as potential for other great benefits. If you would like more details regarding this position please come to the office and pick up a detailed job description (we will not be answering questions over the phone or in the office).
If you would like to be part of our team please email or fax your resume and references by 4:00 pm on March 15, 2013 to Office Manager at (780)532-6743.
Thank you for your interest.