Grand Valley is accepting resumes for the following position:
Specific duties include:
- overseeing dining operations in our casual family dining restaurant,
- overseeing banquets which include golf tournaments, corporate functions such as retirement parties and meetings, and private functions such as weddings, showers, birthday parties, funerals, etc.
- shall provide supervision, leadership, and motivate all staff to excel, to improve and to maintain the highest possible standards
- individual has to be very visible and accessible to both customers and staff
- individual has to be warm, friendly, professional and courteous
- individual must be able to multi task ensuring that all events and functions are all executed seamlessly
- individual must lead by example, demonstrate positive work habits, encourage participative management and observe ethical business practices
- individual must be flexible to work shifts that include days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
-Individual must have a college degree (or equivalent) (or working towards a degree in this profession)
-Must possess a Smart Serve and WHMIS certificate
-Kitchen and/or restaurant experience an asset
-Previous experience with a POS system an asset
-Health & Safety certification is an asset
We are a family owned golf course that not only runs an 18 hole facility but also has a restaurant and banquet facilities that are open year round.
Our restaurant is a casual family dining restaurant that is open 7 days of the week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Our banquet facilities can accommodate up to 350 people using our whole hall or we can divide it into 4 separate rooms to allow for multiple functions at the same time.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Grand Valley team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.