Grand River Personnel

Grand River Personnel Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Strictly General labour positions
General Labourer (Current Employee), Kitchener-Waterloo, ONMarch 12, 2015
- A typical day starts off with being assigned to a company in need of general labourers. I go to the assigned job site and perform my duties as described by the supervisors in charge and i often get asked to come back due to my performance.

- I learned more about endurance, the importance of having a friendly environment at work and the need for team work.

- Management tried to be helpful in regularly providing job assignments for me and that was really helpful.

- My co - workers at my regularly assigned job sites were kind, most of them understood that I was new and they tried to assist in directing me towards achieving credibility with the organization.

- The hardest part of my job is waiting to be assigned. there are some weeks when there are no available jobs and I have to go through that week without working.

- The best part of my job is learning on the job. Discovering things that I did not previously know. I found that really exciting.
GREAT EXPERIENCE
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONNovember 2, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: salary
Working for a fantastic cause, with people who want to listen and learn.

Excellent place for creative minds and for people who want to make a change.
A temp agency that tries to find work taylored to your needs.
Temp (Current Employee), 842 Victoria Street North Unit #16 Kitchener, ONFebruary 6, 2014
This is a better temp agency than most. They listen to what you're looking for and do a great intake process to try to find you something you're interested in.
A nice place to work
Customer Service/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: conscientious temporary agency people @ grand river personnel
Full consideration of resume for work sites. There was a varied amount of places to work.
Work
Catering/Waiter (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONFebruary 7, 2013
Excellent Company to work for. Very freindly and personable. They can find you a job quickly.
It was alright
Temp. Employee (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: long enough hours so lot of money
Cons: not enough placements
they would call you if they had work for you
i learned how to carry a tray
i didnt really talk to management
co workers were ok
it was sometimes fun to work for them but it gets boring if they have nothing for you to do