Grand River Personnel

Grand River Personnel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive workplace
Machine operator (Current Employee), KitchenerApril 6, 2015
Enjoy being challenged and learn new skills in the various job placements. Hard to say no to working more hours. Great working environment and always mindful of people safety. They make sure to give all the details needed to do your job properly and safely.
Strictly General labour positions
General Labourer (Current Employee), Kitchener-Waterloo, ONMarch 12, 2015
- A typical day starts off with being assigned to a company in need of general labourers. I go to the assigned job site and perform my duties as described by the supervisors in charge and i often get asked to come back due to my performance.

- I learned more about endurance, the importance of having a friendly environment at work and the need for team work.

- Management tried to be helpful in regularly providing job assignments for me and that was really helpful.

- My co - workers at my regularly assigned job sites were kind, most of them understood that I was new and they tried to assist in directing me towards achieving credibility with the organization.

- The hardest part of my job is waiting to be assigned. there are some weeks when there are no available jobs and I have to go through that week without working.

- The best part of my job is learning on the job. Discovering things that I did not previously know. I found that really exciting.
GREAT EXPERIENCE
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONNovember 2, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: salary
Working for a fantastic cause, with people who want to listen and learn.

Excellent place for creative minds and for people who want to make a change.
A temp agency that tries to find work taylored to your needs.
Temp (Current Employee), 842 Victoria Street North Unit #16 Kitchener, ONFebruary 6, 2014
This is a better temp agency than most. They listen to what you're looking for and do a great intake process to try to find you something you're interested in.
A nice place to work
Customer Service/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: conscientious temporary agency people @ grand river personnel
Full consideration of resume for work sites. There was a varied amount of places to work.
Work
Catering/Waiter (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONFebruary 7, 2013
Excellent Company to work for. Very freindly and personable. They can find you a job quickly.
It was alright
Temp. Employee (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: long enough hours so lot of money
Cons: not enough placements
they would call you if they had work for you
i learned how to carry a tray
i didnt really talk to management
co workers were ok
it was sometimes fun to work for them but it gets boring if they have nothing for you to do