Great Company and potential for FULL TIME HIRING!!!
Line Assembler (Former Employee) – Kitchener, ON – 6 June 2016
I worked with GRP several times while I was in the middle of career gaps, deciding if what I was doing was right for me, or just taking a breather from the positions that I had left due to HIGH STRESS volume! GRP Team were always supportive right from the start! They helped to identify my triggers, what I wanted and did not want in my positions, and helped my find some great positions that I truly loved. I worked for 2 different companies through them in very short amounts of times and both companies were very eager to offer my daughter and I full time positions to commence right away. Unfortunately, The first one did not match with my spouses schedule so we had to decline and that it being in another city made for more of a difficult situation. I would have jumped at this chance because it was full time permanent work....no layoffs! The second position was offered to my daughter, I could not work there due to latex allergy, but again it was full time, no layoff. She was a hard worker and they like her there! It just goes to show, if you apply yourself, even if you have no skills but are learning and willing to learn more everyday, you can find a great job through a great company! GRP Team is one of the very best out there and what you give to them is EXACTLY what you will get in return. Show them you want it, and they will show you it can be done.... They did for us and several occasions and I am grateful to them!
support, shifts, ongoing learning, overtime often
some weekend work but then what company doesnt....
Machine operator (Current Employee) – Kitchener – 6 April 2015
Enjoy being challenged and learn new skills in the various job placements. Hard to say no to working more hours. Great working environment and always mindful of people safety. They make sure to give all the details needed to do your job properly and safely.
General Labourer (Current Employee) – Kitchener-Waterloo, ON – 12 March 2015
- A typical day starts off with being assigned to a company in need of general labourers. I go to the assigned job site and perform my duties as described by the supervisors in charge and i often get asked to come back due to my performance.
- I learned more about endurance, the importance of having a friendly environment at work and the need for team work.
- Management tried to be helpful in regularly providing job assignments for me and that was really helpful.
- My co - workers at my regularly assigned job sites were kind, most of them understood that I was new and they tried to assist in directing me towards achieving credibility with the organization.
- The hardest part of my job is waiting to be assigned. there are some weeks when there are no available jobs and I have to go through that week without working.
- The best part of my job is learning on the job. Discovering things that I did not previously know. I found that really exciting.
Temp. Employee (Former Employee) – Kitchener, ON – 27 September 2012
they would call you if they had work for you i learned how to carry a tray i didnt really talk to management co workers were ok it was sometimes fun to work for them but it gets boring if they have nothing for you to do