Strictly General labour positions
General Labourer (Current Employee) – Kitchener-Waterloo, ON – 12 March 2015
- A typical day starts off with being assigned to a company in need of general labourers. I go to the assigned job site and perform my duties as described by the supervisors in charge and i often get asked to come back due to my performance.
- I learned more about endurance, the importance of having a friendly environment at work and the need for team work.
- Management tried to be helpful in regularly providing job assignments for me and that was really helpful.
- My co - workers at my regularly assigned job sites were kind, most of them understood that I was new and they tried to assist in directing me towards achieving credibility with the organization.
- The hardest part of my job is waiting to be assigned. there are some weeks when there are no available jobs and I have to go through that week without working.
- The best part of my job is learning on the job. Discovering things that I did not previously know. I found that really exciting.