On behalf of our long term client located in Cambridge, we are seeking a Production Supervisor with experience in metal fabrication to join their growing team.
The successful incumbent will lead a team of skilled and semi-skilled machinists, machine operators, metal fabricators working in a Metal Fabrication, CNC, Laser Cutting environment to ensure effective and efficient production operations meet various customers deliver schedules.
If you have the following experience/qualities then please apply by email with a copy of your resume:
- 3-5 years in a Production Supervisor role within a Non-Unionized metal fabrication environment
- Proven ability to plan and schedule machines and team members to ensure production requirements are met
- Experience in Continuous Improvement
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills - written and verbal - English language
- Ability to problem solve and possess sound conflict resolution abilities
- Minimum education of Grade 12, ideally with post graduate studies in metal fabrication/machining/supervision