Grand Prix Kartways, one of Toronto’s premier amusement and recreation venues, is seeking an experienced, responsible, and highly motivated individual to join our managerial team. As an upbeat and approachable Facility Manager, you will be acting in a primary capacity as an on-site operations manager, responsible for the supervision of staff, and the management of day-to-day operations. Our dedication to premier service and our accommodation of high-end corporate events and clientele require that the successful candidate meet the following criteria:
- self motivated, detail oriented, and posses innate leadership qualities
- experience in leading a staff in a customer service oriented industry
- strong communicator that is able to delegate, but is also willing to lead by example
- available to work a mix of days, evenings and weekends
- food & beverage working or managerial experience is an asset
This position offers a competitive base salary, as well as the opportunity to attain supplemental earnings through performance bonuses and commission-based initiatives. Please email your resume and cover letter.
We would like to thank everyone for their applications in advance however, only those selected will be contacted.