Grand Pacific Resorts Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun and professional workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAOctober 22, 2015
Even with being on the phones all day, GPR never had a dull moment. With a great staff and caring management, one never feels lost or out of place.
Productive and fun workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAFebruary 18, 2015
A typical work day for a Housekeeper at Grand Pacific Resorts was like coming into a whole new family. You walk into the break room in the morning and everyone is laughing and talking, the same as in the afternoon. In the morning the supervisor would have all of the men and women stretch and tell us about the new things that were happening with the work environment. I learned to work quickly, but thoroughly and efficiently. The hardest part of the job was making sure that all of the mirrors and glass were completely clean with no showing spots of where you wiped and all of the strenuous arm, leg, and back work. The most enjoyable part of the job was that everyone helps everyone, like a team or a family.
Experience of my life
Housekeeping Lead (Current Employee), Carlsbad, CASeptember 20, 2014
Lovely properties and great HR employees. When you need help Corporate is the place to go.
Work hard play harder
Administrative Assistant, Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CASeptember 15, 2014
Timeshare organization responsible for several outstanding venues and getaways really laid back and a nice place to work and learn.
Great place to work!
Vacation Sales Advisor (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 14, 2013
Pros: flexibility and leaving the job at work (no backlog of work).
Cons: no interaction with guests and owners in person.
I enjoy working at Grand Pacific Resorts. A typical day is spent contacting Owners and Guests, via telephone, to invite them out to tour our new Hilton affiliated resort. I enjoy working with all of the co-workers. The hardest part is sitting for six hours, and not interacting with Owners and Guest in person. The most enjoyable part of this job is the flexibility of the schedule, and being able to leave the job at work (no backlog of work to be concerned about).
Perfect work/family balance
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Carlsbad, CAApril 18, 2013
Pros: amazing locations, family feel environment, great core values, excellent opportunities for advancement
The company has many positive benefits including advancement opportunities and encouraging a balance between your personal and professional life. It is a relatively small companywhich is undergoing tremendous growth. This is the perfect opportunity for an upcoming super star in the hospitality industry.
Great workplace
Group Coordinator /Lead Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAOctober 9, 2012
I enjoyed everyone that i worked with, the job helped me grow into loving the hospitality industry hence why i am still in it.