Grand Pacific Resorts Employee Reviews

Outbound Call Agent (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA29 March 2017
I love working for Grand Pacific. The culture is very family oriented and there are a lot of different departments to work for. Often times, it is difficult as a call agent because the face to face customer service is lacking, but altogether, I love offering an opportunity for people to travel and spend time with their families.
Pros
bonus opportunities
Cons
ceilings in regards to pay
Fun workplace!
Kids Club, Guest Relations (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA16 December 2016
Easy job that works around kids which is always fun, must have patience and be caring and kind towards others. Typical day at work includes you playing or doing activities with the kids while parents attend a timeshare presentation.
Es un buen ambiente
Houseman (area porter) (Former Employee) –  California9 November 2016
Es muy tranquilo y se trabaja sin que nadie ande dandote ordenes tu eres tu propio supervisor
Pros
Si tienen
Cons
Si descansamos
high pressure commission only
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA21 March 2016
i worked for them for 6 months the first month they payed me minimum wage then from there on it was commission only 2 dollars for each person i convinced by phone to show up to the seminar for a time share and only if they actually showed up and stayed for the whole thing a more than 8 hours event that is advertised as one hour. I had to call people from the information they provided from mall raffles to tell them they had been selected to attend the drawing as such and such a location and time but really no drawing ever happened it was all to get people in for time shares after 5 months of less than 400$/mo pay checks i found a better paying and more reputable job else where
Pros
set your hours
Cons
commission based very low paying job
Great Company
Sales Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA14 December 2015
Its a Wonderful Company to work for ,There Are Great managers , The Guests are amazing as well. I have left the company only to come back for the great working environment .
Pros
Advancements
Cons
Poor training
Fun and professional workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA22 October 2015
Even with being on the phones all day, GPR never had a dull moment. With a great staff and caring management, one never feels lost or out of place.
Productive and fun workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA18 February 2015
A typical work day for a Housekeeper at Grand Pacific Resorts was like coming into a whole new family. You walk into the break room in the morning and everyone is laughing and talking, the same as in the afternoon. In the morning the supervisor would have all of the men and women stretch and tell us about the new things that were happening with the work environment. I learned to work quickly, but thoroughly and efficiently. The hardest part of the job was making sure that all of the mirrors and glass were completely clean with no showing spots of where you wiped and all of the strenuous arm, leg, and back work. The most enjoyable part of the job was that everyone helps everyone, like a team or a family.
Experience of my life
Housekeeping Lead (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA20 September 2014
Lovely properties and great HR employees. When you need help Corporate is the place to go.
Work hard play harder
Administrative Assistant, Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA15 September 2014
Timeshare organization responsible for several outstanding venues and getaways really laid back and a nice place to work and learn.
Great place to work!
Vacation Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA14 August 2013
I enjoy working at Grand Pacific Resorts. A typical day is spent contacting Owners and Guests, via telephone, to invite them out to tour our new Hilton affiliated resort. I enjoy working with all of the co-workers. The hardest part is sitting for six hours, and not interacting with Owners and Guest in person. The most enjoyable part of this job is the flexibility of the schedule, and being able to leave the job at work (no backlog of work to be concerned about).
Pros
Flexibility and leaving the job at work (no backlog of work).
Cons
No interaction with Guests and Owners in person.
Perfect work/family balance
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA18 April 2013
The company has many positive benefits including advancement opportunities and encouraging a balance between your personal and professional life. It is a relatively small companywhich is undergoing tremendous growth. This is the perfect opportunity for an upcoming super star in the hospitality industry.
Pros
amazing locations, family feel environment, great core values, excellent opportunities for advancement
Great workplace
Group Coordinator /Lead Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA9 October 2012
I enjoyed everyone that i worked with, the job helped me grow into loving the hospitality industry hence why i am still in it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grand Pacific Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2