To support our expanding facility, we are seeking interested candidates for the position of Executive Chef.
- Operate an efficient and profitable kitchen
- Train, lead, direct and oversee the day-to-day activities of Chefs, Bakers, Cooks and Stewards
- Budget and effectively control food and labour costs
- Plan and develop menus
- Significant related experience
- Certified Journeyman Cook designation
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated supervisory and team-building skills
- Passion for providing excellence in customer service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Budgeting and inventory skills
- Ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly
We operate a 200 seat Restaurant and Lounge, as well as a private state-of-the-art conference room and an additional 150 seat courtyard in...