Our business partner, the leader in his field, well known nationally and internationally, is currently looking for a junior packaging engineer. The position is located on Montreal’s South Shore. Reporting to the technical Director, the junior packaging engineer develops new products and field service support for customer trials in the technical department.
The tasks to be undertaken are:
- Contribute to specific R&D projects and conduct evaluations of any material or finished product, aiming costs reduction or products improvement.
- Collaboratively with senior product development engineers, design and develop improved products.
- Participate in the set-up of new equipment.
- Ensure product performance standards trials with customers.
- Assist in troubleshooting production issues.
- Guide production personnel in the scale-up of new products, the implementation of improvements and problems resolution.
- 2 years experience in manufacturing, lab analysis, materials or any related field.
- University degree or college diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Availability for traveling between 25-50%
- Experience with working collaboratively in a team and autonomously.
- Essential bilingualism and communication skills in English and French.
- Proven project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to shift priorities and timelines and to adjust to new technologies.
Spécialiste de recrutement, la société GPG est une entreprise moderne et dynamique en plein essor. Elle est solidement axée sur l’excellence...