Surrey based Architectural firm is in need of an Accounting/Administrative Assistant. The position will have a nice variety of duties including providing support to the Finance Department 3 days per week and working as Reception/Administrative Assistant for 2 days per week.
The following attributes are “must haves” in our books:
- experience with Simply Accounting or QuickBooks
- organized, adaptable
- excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- can handle both accounts payable and accounts receivable
- love to do account reconciliations
- assist with payroll for 40 hourly employees
- excellent computer skills
- minimum 2 years experience
In addition the following may give you a leg up on the competition:
- enrolled in the CGA or CMA program or
- a Business Administration Diploma/Certificate or equivalent experience
- experience or exposure to project tracking and reporting
- database experience (Paradox or Access)
If that wasn’t enough, we also like:
-willingness to learn
-serious team player
-sense of humour
Please let us know your salary expectations in your cover letter.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with “Account/Administrative Assistant” and your name in the subject line by Friday, October 26, 2012.