Graham Hoffart Mathiasen Architects (GHMA) is a busy and an expanding 30+ person architectural firm, with head offices in the Lower Mainland and Kelowna, B.C.
GHMA has a broad base of longstanding public and private clients developed over nearly 50 years of practice. Typical and current projects include substantial institutional work such as schools, healthcare, municipal buildings, commercial and multi-family residential projects of various types. Sustainable and energy efficient design is a key focus of our practice.
GHMA offers a stimulating work environment with an emphasis on continuous learning and advancement. Competitive benefits are offered, including continuing education, extended health, dental, life and disability insurance plan benefits.
We are seeking career-track Junior/Intermediate Architectural Technologists to assist with design and construction document production in our Kelowna offices.
The following minimum qualification requirements apply to the positions:
- A diploma or post-secondary degree related to building technology, or significant equivalent experience;
- Strong communication skills, including strong English writing abilities;
- A collaborative and professional work ethic, a team player;
- Strong understanding and training in building systems, particularly the building envelope;
- Ability to execute a set of construction drawings in AutoCad or Revit under supervision appropriate to experience.
The following qualifications are assets for these positions:
- Revit and Sketch-up modeling and rendering skills;
- Experience with institutional work such as healthcare, school and municipal projects;
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary consultant teams.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard