GRAHAM GROUP Employee Reviews

Not recommended to work for.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB11 September 2016
Offer started off good. Cuts began immediately after hire. Changing schedule, benefits, etc. The people that work for Graham on the working end are good, but management only think of themselves.
Pros
Good workers
Cons
terrible management
great company
Site Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, Ontario20 October 2015
It is great company to work for.
management team are well knowledge.
wonderful benefit.
Fun work place with fully support management.
IT Manager inexperienced
IT Asset Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 September 2015
IT Support Manager is inexperienced. He doesn't admit when at fault, and constantly shoots at the hips. He lets his power of authority get to his head. I must have counted his threats to fire someone at least a dozen times over a 1 year period. He didn't like it when I helped other departments out. As with larger companies, too much politics.
Pros
Designated parking, gym, coffee
Short time here
Admin (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB3 August 2014
Busy and long days

Nice people

Early start

Camp situation not the best
good company
Site Administrator (Current Employee) –  saskatoon3 July 2014
the company is good and the staff are brilliant. it is a company that gives opportunity to people and very accommodating.
Pros
many benefits
Cons
fast pace, long hours, lots of pressure but great people
Lead Service Writer/ Equipment Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB20 April 2014
I've been with Graham for almost 3 years. I love the people and the job itself, I have great co-workers. I have a great boss. I am in management and have been for the past year and a half. I love being there to help people the best way I can, as well as implementing new procedures and trying to make the job more efficient as well as maintainable. I believe I am a people person and love being in a leadership role because I see everyone's point of view and take everything into consideration upon making a decision.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the paperwork and the demand with all the cut backs in management. It gets very stressful at times but I always make goals to reach and keep on top of the workload. The most enjoyable part of my day is coming to work and seeing all my co-workers, I really enjoy working with the group of people we have here. I feel comfortable and at home in that sense. I am looking for more of a work-life balance, as it feels I am working 24/7.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Lots of work days, long hours
Fast paced and busy workplace
Financial Accountant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 May 2012
A good work experience with strong learning curve. I acquired great accounting skills with Financial statement, AP and AR experience. I work with a great team of people which is the most enjoyable part of my job. I think the most challenging part with working with a difficult system.