Graham Group Ltd Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
great company
Site Superintendent (Former Employee), Waterloo, OntarioOctober 20, 2015
It is great company to work for.
management team are well knowledge.
wonderful benefit.
Fun work place with fully support management.
Short time here
Admin (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABAugust 3, 2014
Busy and long days

Nice people

Early start

Camp situation not the best
fast pace, long hours, lots of pressure but great people
Lead Service Writer/ Equipment Administrator (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABApril 20, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: lots of work days, long hours
I've been with Graham for almost 3 years. I love the people and the job itself, I have great co-workers. I have a great boss. I am in management and have been for the past year and a half. I love being there to help people the best way I can, as well as implementing new procedures and trying to make the job more efficient as well as maintainable. I believe I am a people person and love being in a leadership role because I see everyone's point of view and take everything into consideration upon making a decision.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the paperwork and the demand with all the cut backs in management. It gets very stressful at times but I always make goals to reach and keep on top of the workload. The most enjoyable part of my day is coming to work and seeing all my co-workers, I really enjoy working with the group of people we have here. I feel comfortable and at home in that sense. I am looking for more of a work-life balance, as it feels I am working 24/7.
Fast paced and busy workplace
Financial Accountant (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 14, 2012
A good work experience with strong learning curve. I acquired great accounting skills with Financial statement, AP and AR experience. I work with a great team of people which is the most enjoyable part of my job. I think the most challenging part with working with a difficult system.