We are currently seeking an experienced and detail oriented Payroll Administrator to assume responsibility for timely and accurate delivery of payroll, including record keeping and reporting. Located at our Corporate Head Office in Edmonton, this position reports directly to the Controller. The successful candidate will possess a combination of strong analytical skills, operational expertise and related experience with a proven track record of success.
- Processes payroll and maintains payroll information as required
- Data entry for all time and attendance and personnel transactions such as new hire,
- termination, leave of absence, benefits deductions, etc
- Provincial and Federal taxes.
- Prepares and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Documents workflow and work procedures.
- Maintains accurate and complete employee databases, files and records, and update as necessary
- Prepares and maintains standard and ad hoc reports, queries, and conduct appropriate audits to ensure data integrity
- Processes new hire packages, monthly commissions, terminations and status changes
- Respond to inquiries and requests for payroll information from employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Preference will be given to those candidates with a payroll designation
- Experience in Administration and an Office environment
- Previous Ceridian experience would be an asset
- Benefits administration experience required as well as knowledge of present legislation on privacy protection and confidentiality
- Must be accurate, organized, and highly detailed-oriented
- Superior Microsoft Office skills with experience using MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- An ability to multi task, cope with conflicting priorities
- Possess excellent analytical skills
- Excellent team player with organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Graham Brothers Construction Group Ltd is a Canadian privately owned firm specializing in civil earthworks. From its first operations in the...